-

-

8月14日: Weekend of Magic!

This weekend was full of adventure (and sex)
It was much needed after the bullshit from a week of work lmao
So lets revisit my weekend shall we gals?

FRIDAY:
So after work, DJ picked me up and we went to this cute lil kpop bar called 9Bar!

THE FOOD? ORGASMIC


THE DRINKS? SOUL CRUSHINGLY DELICIOUS


THE DATE? 10/10 CUTIE💋

THE VIBES? IMMACULATE
The owner was there that night and brought the whole restaraunt rounds of shots (like multiple rounds lmao)
it was so fun and I'm definitely going tf back

SATURDAY:
Alright so Saturday, beebs and I went to the Bristol Renaissance Faire!
and holy shit it was an experience
(bae ass bought a majestical walking staff)
At first it was a bit overwhelming, it was SOOOOOOO crowded it was insane
but we made our way in just fine and just looked around the whole ass faire grounds
There were so many beautiful shops omfg😢

✨fae shop✨

I was drunk af off of Absinthe! It tasted like sweet malort and loved it.
I want to do like a proper absinthe tasting experience one day lolol.
I had an opportunity when I went to NOLA, but....that trip was a drunken hot mess lmao.
SO PLANNING AN ABSINTHE DATE SOON
✨My costume✨
I was going for a dark pyschedelic elf succubus look lmao
I got sooooo many compliments on it!!


I saw so many cool ass beautiful ass costumes but of course my drunk ass did not take pics



But overall it was hella fun, I would love to go again next year!!

SUNDAY:
Sunday was rest and recovery day lol.
sleeping in. good morning sex. We woke up and took a lovely walk down Downtown Aurora
which made us revive our Pokemon Go apps LOL



look at my fucking moon goddess!!
I love her so much lol
If anyone still plays and would like to add me, heres my code!
Lets be friends💛