-

-

8月8日: Weekend Recap

 Lord what a weekend...

What did I do?

I fuckin worked.

Friday:

Friday was a bit busy but good. 

We had this gorgeous Macaw hospitalized for diarrhea initially. His name is Zack and 

he was suuuper gorgeous but obviously feeling shitty. 

Ya girl assisted in surgery for the first time!!

I was in for a rabbit neuter and spay! I was so happy lol

Its still taking the doctors to warm up to me (which is understandable cus I'm still new to the world of exotics)

But I am extremely grateful for the doctors that do trust me and are giving me a chance to prove my skills.

Anyway the buns recovered well and got to go home that same day!

Saturday:
I was off but was taking down my hair down most of that day.
I have dreads now! (of course i have no pics, pics later i pinky promise lolol)
Then bae bae came over to hang out 💘

Sunday:
I was at the hospital all day, and saw some interesting cases!

This was a super gorgeous but dehydrated Uromastyx

He had some warm soaks and fluids/medication and stayed with us overnight!


Monday:

Monday was...fuckin monday per usual.

bull shit lmao.

manager fucked up the schedule

we were short staffed.

What else is new?

But we handled it well today.

The head Dr. is on vacation so we're watching their dog lmao

This is Bernie💛

He is so fuckin spoiled and the cutest

Anyway after work, I make it a priority to unwind as soon as I get home.
I make sure I do these 3 things:
💖Meditate💖Journal💖Cum

After, I made a good ass dinner.
Steakums cooked in garlic x chilli oil
string beans
Mac n Chezze



It was good afffffff
Also random as hell but I saw this advertisement and I'm interested...
I've never heard of this organization but if this is legit wouldn't this be amazing?
I'll be vacationing...but also volunteering at an animal hospital!
If this isn't some scam shit I high key wanna do this...I'd need someone to go with me of course
but yea! What do yall think?