-

-

7月31日

Hello internet diary!
Today was another work day. 
I've been picking up extra shifts at the exotic hospital for more experience and its been so wild lmao (pun intended)
This is Loomis, he wasn't feeling his best (lethargic) and sluggish so I gave him extra cuddles and baby food (yes they can eat bb food!)
He has some medications made up and was sent home shortly after. Ferrets are so damn cute and stinky and I love them so much 😭

I also brought Tiffany in for an exam on her just to make sure shes doing well (which she is!) Everyone loved her lmao

One of my coworkers even made her a fucking goody bag! MY COWORKERS ARE SO DAMN SWEET😭😭 (of course I didn't take a pic of the goody bag but I promise it was adorable.

Anyway, there were lots of bird cases.
An African Grey parrot had a broken wing so we had to anesthetize him and apply a bandage which was ugly as hell but worked out well lmao. Then the lil doofus needed an e-collar on. So I tried to help him with the E-collar and he fuckin bit the shit out of my finger😭 My finger was numb all damn day lmaooo

So yea birds are flying dinosaurs and still kinda scare me at times, but they are also so fascinating.

Another bird case, this poor guy got stuck in a GLUE TRAP!!
But the doctors got him cleaned up well enough and was sent home with proper meds💕

It was all good days work honestly.
I'm not there enough like I'd wish so I can grasp things quicker. So every time I am there its like I'm relearning all over again 😭 But I'm dedicated to learn and the senior techs and doctors are so patient with me💕
Sometimes I can be a bit hard on myself because I'm not picking up on certain technicial stuff fast enough but I remember to be patient with myself. And do my best every damn day. Give every task my best effort. And don't give up on myself
✨️おやすみ✨️