-

-

7月28日: Tomo's workout plan💪

 Dude I always decide to get serious with my exercising when I start my monthly dread.

Well today I pushed tf through and did my workout!

I'm honestly the heaviest I've been and I know a damn pandemic doesn't help, plus general stress/depression/life/etc you know?

But I'm trying to keep myself commited.

all packed up and ready to go!

My commitment:
👽workout 3X a week
👽20-30mins of cardio(however much my body can handle that day)
👽20 mins of free weights/toning (Idk what the hell they are called but I've been lifting at this area of planet fitness lmao)
I used to be so intimidated by this area, but my bf helped me fight that fear.
Now I own that mf area lmao. I be sweaty and musty as hell. Its really empowering tbh. And lately I've been seeing more women lifting and it makes me feel even better💕
👽+ ab exercises (I have tons of youtube videos I watch)
👽I do the 12 minutes of the Total Body Enhancement machine (I try to do this 2-3x a week)

^this big ass thing.
I love it so much. Basically it jiggles all your fat cells away XD
I pretend I'm in a music video during my sessions lmao, its so fun!

Anyway today was a good gym day!


WEEKLY WEIGH IN: