-

-

7月28日:BLOG REVIVAL 2022

 Your eyes are not deceiving you bitch. I'm back on blogger.

I AM BLOGGING AGAIN LMAO

wild...I was looking at my old posts and so much emotions ran through me.

The last few years have been rough for me, but I'm 31 now. And focused on healing myself, being happy with myself, and falling in love with myself and life again.

So before I debut the blog revival I had to clean up some of them old posts because they were just too damn painful. So here we go!

HELLO INTERNET WORLD.

My name is Tomo and welcome to my blog.

Its so weird looking back on this blog because that old tomo is to gone...she is long gone.

And I've been finding myself all over again ever since. So enjoy the self discovery journey that is my life.

This is me now.
I'm 31 now lmao, the last time I blogged I was still in my 20's😆
I'm not a CNA/caregiver anymore.
Now I'm a veterinary Technician
( I have no idea where the original pic is, but i took a picture of it? lmao idk. also yes I used to have a mullet)
I've been through SO many hairstyles, I'll make a seperate post about that.
But I've been working as a Tech for about 3 years now, and currently in school to be licensed!
in 2018, I left Portland and moved back to Chicago...I'll make a seperate post about that too lol.
And been living back with my momsy! During this time back, I've just been solo and taking care of myself as best as I can. in late 2018/2019 I decided to become a Twitch streamer.
So by day, I save animals and by night, I make an ass of myself on the internet lmao
Its been pretty amazing, and made some dope ass friends along the way.
Also cultivated such a loving community I call my ALIEN BABE NATION
I even got to meet some of them!

Did I also mention I have a boyfriend now?
Yes my traumatized ass finally decide to date again.
His name is DJ
I love him so much, hes been amazing to me
We're taking the next step and moving in together in fucking October!!
GFJLKDSF
I still have Michonne, but I have a new doggy.
His name is Ireland. He's my lil shitty lol
I also literally just got a new rabbit, her name if Tiffany
 (named after the animal crossing character lmao)
I'll add pics of her later😅
I thinks thats the basic life updates rn.
I'll be posting more regularly, don't worry!
Ciao for now