-

-

7月30日: 50th celebration at work☆

Hi gyals☆
Lord today was a LOT.
Today my job celebrated its 50 year anniversary! It was a really really nice turnout and It was nice to throw a party for not just the community but for the doctors who dedicated their lives to this practice♡
I know I have my moments where I can't fuckin stand my coworkers/mamagement but today I felt really proud to be a member of this hospital. It was the first hospital I worked shortly after finishing vet assistant school, and 3 years later I'm still here😂 I've learned so much from my doctors and talented techs and I'm honestly forever fucking grateful. They're the best♡♡♡
The damn Mayor came to visit and gave us an honorary award😭
I have so many more pictures but they're all on my good camera lmao!
I was on photography duty all day so I was the creepy ass mf paparazzi and shit😂

It did get slightly awkward because an old coworker showed up who ended things so fuckin weirdly and they just never sat right with me ever since. I did what any socially awkward anxious introvert would do.

I hid in that mf bathroom till they left😭

Other than that, it was great lmao!
That was my weekend. I work at the ER hospital tomorrow so I'm off to bed!
✨️おやすみ✨️